Donate to a social/environmental initiative by selecting one from the LEADERBOARD tab and be part of the positive change!
WHAT IS #SOIMPACT:
The mission of #SOIMPACT Bootcamp is is to nurture ground-up initiatives that strive to make a positive change in our community. In our third rendition of the Bootcamp, themed “Information and Communication Technology (ICT) for Society”, we look to support tech-enabled initiatives that can potentially make social and environmental impacts.
Having attended the intensive 3-week Bootcamp, the teams are eager to share their ideas and they need YOUR help to make it a reality. Visit the LEADERBOARD tab to learn more about each initiative!
WHAT ARE THE INITIATIVES:
- BloomBack provides floral related training and complementary services to improve livelihoods of marginalised women.
- Brydge You improves accessibility to non-profits & NGOs through listing on their online platform with user reviews and ratings.
- Favour connects anyone who needs favour to the public that can help fulfil it.
- Foliosparks helps aspiring local talents in to get the recognition they deserve and be connected with opportunities through their online platform.
- Green Angels seeks to motivate adoption of reusable bags in Singapore’s supermarkets through a technology-enabled ecosystem.
- Nom Vege increases dining options for vegetarians by allowing home chefs to list their menus and take orders from an app.
- Smart Guppy provides access to free educational resources and rated tutors on their Open Education social network for underprivileged families.
- The Sound Mind wants to create an unbiased music experience for every listener.
- Volcano Web Solutions allows neighbours to share relevant local informations, times, expertise and resources through an online platform.
*DBS is supporting this crowdfunding campaign with a 1-for-1 matching for donations given by you (up to S$3,000 for top teams). So join us now and double your support!
About #SOIMPACT Bootcamp
*SCAPE and UNFRAMED are co-organising #SOIMPACT Bootcamp. Through rigorous workshops and individual coaching sessions conducted by our experienced team of social/startup entrepreneurs, we provide idea-staged entrepreneurs the fastest way to test, validate and develop their social impact ideas so that these great ideas can take form to real, concrete social changes.
To find out more about #SOIMPACT Bootcamp, please visit www.scape.sg/soimpact
Besides GIVE, we have received SGD 500.00 from other sources.